Remotely Close Your Garage Door and Actually Know that it's Closed
Opening and closing the garage door and gate is so much a part of your daily routine that it is hard to remember if you closed them or not. Intergrading your garage door or gate into you home automation system will give you the ability to view and control your garage door using a Smartphone, tablet or computer. It will save you time by allowing you to see your garage door and control it at the same time while not having to drive back home to check it. With a few additional sensors so you can see what is going on inside your garage in real time, you can receive email and text notifications on the status of your garage door and gate so you can tell when someone has used it to enter or exit your home.
When you first purchased your garage door and gate you probably did so with the idea that it would provide a secure barrier to your property. You wanted something that would stop unwanted visitors and create a safe environment for young children or pets to be allowed to roam. Providing it remains in good working condition our installers can automate just about any gate or garage door you may have. From keyless entry systems to motion sensors and perimeter alarms, Sureline has the accessories that will improve your day-to-day life and give you peace of mind that your family and property is safe and secure.
Garage Door & Gate Automation Features:
- Virtual key codes can be easily shared and used with family members and friends subject to your permission.
- Know when your garage door or gate was left open.
- Monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Receive alerts when the garage door or gate opens or closes.
- Know how the last person was to open or close the garage door and gate.