WARM AND COZY
Enjoy a warm home without the high heating bills. Automating your home’s heating maximizes efficiency and ensures you only heat your home when you need to. Controlling and regulating the heating, ventilation and air conditioning throughout a luxury home is a unique challenge. Rooms of varying sizes and functions behave differently to one another in terms of heat retention and air circulation, and changing seasons and environmental pressures add yet more variables. So how do you make somewhere as diverse as your home as uniformly comfortable as you possibly can?
In a traditional home, you usually have just one thermostat to measure the temperature for the whole house. This is usually placed in a hallway where it’s colder than the rest of the house, meaning you don’t get a true reflection of the temperature in your home. Automating your home’s heating optimizes the way you heat your home by maximizing efficiency and ensuring you only heat your home when you need to. You can choose to take control of your heating from your smartphone or simply let it get on with things automatically in the background.
Take Control Of Your Home’s Climate in Every Room
- Thermostats are strategically placed throughout your home by HVAC experts. We take into account the properties of each room for optimum placement.
- Multiple thermostats can be networked together to work in harmony across an entire building.
- Small, discreet sensors can be used as an alternative to multiple thermostats.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning can be programmed to work with other smart features, such as motorized blinds that adapt to the sun’s position. An energy efficient way to keep a home warm in winter, and cool in summer.
- A different pre-set temperature for when the house is unoccupied can save energy.
- Keep the temperature and humidity in a wine cellar or greenhouse at a constant, optimum level.
- Choose the perfect environmental conditions for your arrival home each day.
- Control the temperature from your computer, tablet or smart phone when at home or on the go.
- Get the house ready for in time for when you step through the door by measuring the weather forecast, time it will take you to get home and how fast your house heats up.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi to enable it to know online weather forecasts and use motion sensor to allow the system to detect if anyone is home.